Often, questionnaires have been distributed before our reunions to gather a variety of interesting information to share with fellow classmates about your thoughts and activities since graduation. Below are the questions the Reunion Committee has selected for our 50th Reunion. The questions can to downloaded in a Word format (see button below). Please take a moment, fill out the questions and send your answers to Jan Foster Keeney at email@example.com.
1) If you had the opportunity to give yourself two pieces of advice, one when you started high school and one when you graduated, what would they be?
2) What have you found to be the most important lesson that you learned in high school?
3) What is the most important thing that you have learned in the last 50 years?
4) What is the longest you have lived in one place and where was it?
5) What would you like your fellow classmates to know about you now?
6) If you could change one thing about the last 50 years, what would it be?